We are currently hiring for a Project Manager.
Runberg Architecture Group is looking for a Project Manager with seven to ten years’ experience to serve as a Project Manager on residential mixed-use projects. Responsibilities include:
• coordinating and executing architectural design solutions for residential mixed-use projects
• effectively communicating with the client, consultants, and jurisdictions
• coordinating the work of the design team and consultants through all project phases
• anticipating and resolving all necessary issues for successful permitting and construction
• developing and maintaining the project schedule
• performing or leading construction observation
• preparing design drawings and construction documents in Revit
• preparing presentation graphics
• implementing Quality Assurance protocols
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
• ability to efficiently work on multiple projects
• enthusiasm for supporting the team effort and sharing knowledge with others
• strong experience with the construction administration phase
• exceptional documentation and organizational skills
• strong communications skills
• detailed knowledge of codes
• practical experience using Revit in an office setting is required
• experience in residential mixed-use projects is a plus
• experience in mixed construction types (Type V over Type I)
• experience in Type I and High Rise design and construction is a plus
Runberg Architecture Group is an award-winning, creative and collaborative studio environment that focuses on innovative mixed-use development including apartments, affordable housing, student and senior housing, and adaptive reuse across the western United States. The firm portfolio of work ranges from intimate structures to larger complex urban city blocks. We are committed to sustainable practice, social responsibility, and pride in our community.
Qualified candidates will have an accredited degree in architecture (B Arch or M Arch), a minimum of seven years’ experience, and either hold, or be working to obtain, professional architectural registration and LEED accreditation. Candidate will be proficient in Revit and have 2+ years of experience working on large, complex projects in Revit. Additionally, skills in other software programs (AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign and PhotoShop) are beneficial.
Benefits include: health insurance, fully subsidized commuter passes (ORCA cards), accrued vacation and sick time, 401(k) enrollment and employer matching, profit sharing, and assistance with continuing education. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to: HR@Runberg.com
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.